Ok so I've had a few requests to explain how to use this little site. Hopefully this answers any questions:
Posting a comment
To post a comment just click where it says # Comments at the end of my post. Then you write your message in the white box and when finished click the button next to Comment As - then choose Anonymous. Then you can click post comment and you will be set.
To view Photos
You can simply click on the photos that are playing in a slideshow fashion. Once you do, you will be directed to my photo website where you can see pictures on a larger scale
I also just uploaded a gadget that allows you to see the time and the weather in the Dominican Republic.

Here is a delightful photo of my kitty cat - Chester Harrison. He does not like playing dress up. He does enjoy peaceful solitude and pondering the meaning of life.
Love,
Sarah!

I am so jealous. You got on a plane and you are starting your great adventure. I need to start some more great adventures. You are going to have such a life changing experience, I can't emphasize this enough. I WILL MISS HEARING YOUR VOICE!!!
ReplyDelete