Bookshelf! Painted and made out of free wood Manolito was throwing away!
Armario! Dresser made out of cheap ferreteria wood (wood they were throwing away!)
My counter and cabinets - Made out of a combination of thrown away wood for the legs, cheap hardware wood and then also I paid for the surface wood. Then I varnished it with two coats and painted the legs and I think it looks nice now. I need to make barstools for the bar (which you can partially see on the right) for when my Donas come in....but I might not want to risk it and just buy stools, I don't want any injuries. Also you can see my little mini fridge and a corner of my horno that I painted black and looks much better now. I also plan on putting bamboo doors on the cabinets. I put a little drawer under the counter that rolls on soda bottle caps to put flatware and oddball utensils in that is working out pretty well right now.
Love you all!
Sarah
All for now!

Hey Sarah! It's alicia from costa rica :)
ReplyDeleteI heard from Lea that you got dengue and wanted to say hello and that I hope you feel better!
Your blog is awesome and your pictures make me want to come and visit you. I have always wanted to go to the dominican republic.
anywho i hope you are feeling better and i would love to see you asap! in or out of the dominican republic ;)